South Bangerter Health Center
Affordable, Convenient, Quality Care
South Bangerter Health Center is here for you and your family, providing quality, urgent care services at affordable pricing.
If you are sick, injured or simply need a routine check-up, our healthcare team is here and ready to help. Keep you and your family healthy and lower your healthcare costs.
- Urgent Care walk-ins welcome, no appointment needed
- Urgent Care is open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday – Saturday, including holidays, except Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Medallus Medical Membership – a great value for families that reduces out-of-pocket costs
For Urgent Care call 877-MED-9110 for more information. To schedule an appointment with a physician call (385) 887-7001.
Jordan River Women's Health
Jordan River Women's Health provides services for women of all ages. Call 385-887-7199 to schedule your appointment.
Wasatch Allergy and Asthma
Wasatch Allergy and Asthma can treat you today! Learn more about our services by calling us today at 385-290-1289.
Registered Physical Therapists, INC.
Registered Physical Therapists can get you back to work and play fast! Call 801-302-8866 to be seen today.
Medallus Medical covers Primary Care, Urgent Care, and Work Medicine. Learn about getting a Medallus Membership below.
South Valley Primary Care
South Valley Primary Care can treat you and your family. Call us today to set up an appointment.
Eric Chenworth, MD
Allergy and Immunology
Tia Peterson, FNP-C
Allergy and Immunology
Steven Harmon, DO
Steve Verhaaren, PT, OCS
Scott Epstein, DO OBGYN
Women’s Services, Medi-Weightloss Center
Denise Nippert, MD OBGYN
Amanda Cleveland, MD OBGYN
Shane Young, MD
An Dinh, MD
Mike Depola, DPT, OCS
Brett Cummings, DPT
- Cuts requiring stitches
- Broken bones
- Sprains and strains
- Severe cold and/or flu
- Sinus infection, ear infection
- Asthma attacks
- Kidney and bladder infection
- Skin infection, cellulitis, abscess
- Pink eye
- Foreign objects in the eye, ear or nose
- Animal bites
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Minor burns
- Medical Ear Piercing
- Family Practice
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat
- Physical Therapy
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Allergy and Immunology
- Diagnostic Imaging