With completely private rooms (no double-bunking), patients have space for their families and receive the focused attention they deserve. Additionally, providers at Jordan Valley’s Children Center work with your child’s primary care physician to ensure a strong continuity of care. Additional features include:
- Dedicated pediatric accredited sleep lab
- Pediatric Centered Emergency Department
- Bronchiolitis clinic (RSV)
- CT Scan with the lowest dose of radiation in the state
- Complimentary transportation from the emergency rooms at Mountain Point Medical Center and our West Valley Campus
We are proud to offer amenities that make your family’s stay with us as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We aim to cater to the needs of every patient and family member by providing:
- A play room with toys and video games
- Age-specific video game carts delivered to children in their room
- Rooming-in and complimentary meals
- Slushie machine
Cleft Lips & Cleft Palates
Cleft lips occur in the first trimester of pregnancy. The reason is usually unknown and simply random. It occurs with a frequency of one out of 600-750 births. The probability is higher in families with members who have clefts.
Each cleft is unique in its appearance and severity. Consequently, each cleft lip and palate repair is different. The healing process varies from person to person as well.