If you’re experiencing any of the conditions or symptoms below, talk to your doctor, who can prescribe physical therapy for you at our Women’s Center. After you are referred for therapy, we will conduct diagnostic tests through biofeedback to assess strength, posture, and integrity of the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles. Based on your evaluation, we will develop a personalized program for you with appropriate goals and a projected time frame for successfully achieving them.
- Muscular or joint impairments (such as pain, weakness or numbness) related to pregnancy or childbirth
- Pelvic floor muscle tension or pain
- Post-surgical abdominal or pelvic pain
- Sciatica (numbness/pain down the leg)
- Numbness of the arms or hands
- Weakness of the abdominal muscles
- Incontinence of the bowel or bladder (mild to severe leakage that occurs when you cough, sneeze or exercise)
- Pelvic Physical Therapy
- Diagnostic and Biofeedback Testing
- Individualized Programs
- Da Vinci Surgical Alternative: The da Vinci surgical system is a more precise and less invasive advancement available at Jordan Valley Medical Center.